VIN

Does anyone know a good VIN Plate decoding website for the 73-79 Era?

Reply to
sixpack7678

A GOOGLE search for "1973 VIN decoder" reveals 280 hits

Reply to
I. Care

Thanks, Been there already, I'm looking for a little more detail as far as body color front and rear axel ect. I found a really nice decoder but it was only for 62-72. I have a 78 f250 trailer special super cab w/ a 400M. I believe its a Dana 60 front Dana 70 rear but would like to confirm.

Reply to
sixpack7678

Then I think you are asking for a Vehicle Certification (VC) decoder, that is label usually on the drivers door.

Reply to
I. Care

This site will provide the axel info you're looking for...

websurfer

You could try link below too

SnoMan