What transmission do I have?

Is there a chart of year v. engine v. model v. tranny somewhere?

I have a '00 E150, with the 5.4L engine, and would like to know what transmission I have in there.

A chart would be useful in researching tranny failures due to towing loads.

Thanks,

--Kamus

Reply to
Kamus of Kadizhar

On Mon, 07 Jun 2004 07:43:38 -0400, Kamus of Kadizhar rearranged some electrons to form:

It should be an E40D I think (or some variant).

Reply to
David M

On Mon, 07 Jun 2004 23:17:52 +0000, David M rearranged some electrons to form:

Whoops, I meant E4OD

Reply to
David M