Latest threads in Ford Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1996 f250 5.8l wants to stall in stop and go traffic--bad gas?
It starts fine in the morning and running it on the highway to work but as soon as I get to the first stop light it begins to idle erratically and wants to stall, until I put my foot on the gas and 1...
4
4

Additional supplier added for Ford F-150 Frames
> Well it seems that Metalsa is having problems keeping up with Ford's demands for frames so it appears now that the company - Tower International will be added to the supplier list to help keep up...

Limo ride anyone???
Now how many of us Ford tough people would love a limo ride in this bad boy??? View the attachments for this post at:

Crash test results of 2015 F-150 SuperCab?
After hearing of the results of the crash tests on the 2015 Ford F-150 SuperCab, should that persuade one to wait for the 2016 which Ford claims theyÕll made improvements in so it compares to the...
1
1

E250 REAR CARGO DOOR UPGRADE
Drip drip drip pool rust..... screwed a thin aluminum strip onto the rear drip rail raising rail's height 5/15th's ". Used #6 SS screws in Loctite. capped with silicone. No drip in, water runs off to...

1990 F150 4.9L EFI to carb conversion
I'm looking to convert a 1990 F150 4.9L inline-6 from EFI to carb. Will a mid-80s carb intake manifold bolt up? Best regards, Rick C. Hodgin
1
1

OT Parts ID
Maybe someone here will recognize this for me: Top view Oblique view It was found in the parking lot outside our local tennis courts, and the speculations of what it is are running wild. I (and a few...
1
1

how to fix gas gauge on 1994 ford truck
i have a 1994 ford lightning truck that has dual tanks the gauge does not work on neither how do I fix
1
1

won't idle down
please help my friend do'snt have money to throw parts at you all

1999 ford ranger takes about ten seconds to idle down when you push in the clutc
just started doing this had it since new it's a four cylinder do you think it might be the t.p.s? any help would be very much appr. i'm in my older time of life and some people around here are more...
1
1

our ford automatic transmission with overdrive keeps going in and out while driv
our ford automatic transmission with overdrive keeps going in and out while driving down the road any idea whats wrong with the transmission thank you
2
2

2005 F-150: Seatbelt Fastened Sensor?
I see a couple of wires coming out of the seatbelt fastener and going into a white connector. viz: If I can manage to disconnect this connector, will that stop the alarm from sounding every time I put...
3
3

remove igntion swith 1990 Ford F 150
Trying to replace ignition switch on a 1990 Ford F 150 Custom. Have removed the steering whl as per instructions. Have depressed what I believe is the cylinder retaining key as instructed, with the...
3
3

1995 f250 runs fine on rear tank stutters and bogs on back what could it be
can you let me know what it maybe

2015 Ford F-150 to get up to 26 miles per gallon
Something tells me , this could be a exaggeration. From AB FORD'S BLUEPRINT FOR SUSTAINABILITY ADVANCES TO NEXT LEVEL; NEW F-150 LINEUP INCLUDES HIGHEST EPA-ESTIMATED FUEL ECONOMY RATINGS AMONG...
6
6