Latest threads in Ford Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

FORD 2008 E250 5.4 PLUGS
BELLIED UP N pulled out muh first plug ! after considerable prep/setup time finding the first plug gapped at .142"....why .142 ? Haynes sez .054 wider gaps blow idle soot off ? does a wider gap retard...

VIDEO: Mechanic Builds Truck That Looks Like It's Upside-Down
This is the 'Upside Down Truck' built by mechanic Rick Sullivan. The truck, which took Rick six months and $6,000 to build, is actually a 1991 Ford Ranger with a 1995 Ford F-150 body placed on top,...
1
1

2002 Ford explorer sport wipers problem
In article <>, wrote: Dude, switch off the invisible font.
327
327

04 ford expeditiin ignition relay problems
I have a 04 ford expedition with the 5.4 v-8. When I was driving down the road it just died. I pulled over and it started back up again and drive down the road. This happened 6 times today. What would...
1
1

FORD ECONOLINE VAN UPGRADES HELLA LIGHTS
Installed HELLA 7x6 lined lens conversion for a trip over the Rockies int o Wyoming down thru Utah. Not that we're driving at night ! I am over the line on not seeing the berm or insides of sharp low...

2001 ford explorer sport trac code for radio
need code for factory radio just bought this 2001 explorer sport trac and the radio was working I turned the truck off and when I turned it back on the radio wants a code I have ideal what it is...

2007 F150 temp gauge showing hot
the temp gauge will rise to hot and a warning note will advise to check gauges. we have had the temp sending replaced and the rediator cleaned out seem to fix problem for several months. now it is...
3
3

Does the tailgate on a 1966 ford bronco adjust up and down at bottom hinges
I need to know if you can adjust the tailgate up and down with the bottom hinges. one side of my tailgate is lower than the other side
3
3

is there anything i can do if my van has already burned up?
the recall is a little late for me. My van burned up in 2000 while I was driving it. i wasn't injured but it was close.

4.6l v8 97 model , should I buy ?
Hi , I could use some advice from anyone who knows the model truck . Im thinking about buying this truck , im not very mechanical at all . Here is the description that I seen about the truck ......
1
1

No air coming out of vents, replaced squirrel cage, blower works
I replaced the squirrel cage on my 93 Ranger and no air is coming out of the vents
2
2

1992 Ford Festiva solid lifter/ rocker arm/tappet noise
Hi, I have a 1992 Ford Festiva (carburetor engine) and i cant fix the engine ta pping noise, my mehcanic told me i need to replace the cylinder head, so we replaced it with a full assembly of cylinder...
2
2

Severe Judder, Any Ideas
Travelling in an 1993 E150 Econoline, we were coming down a hill at about 30-40mph, brakes lightly applied then a judder thru out van as if all tyres were flat (which at the time i thought they were)...
1
1

2005 F-150: 70-Watt Constant Load?
I'm toying with the idea of a small PC in my F-150, hooked up to an inverter running off of the vehicle's battery. Ignition switch turns on, inverter gets power, PC starts pulling 70 watts - maybe a...
13
13

FORD ECONOLINE VAN UPGRADES
My 2008 is inspected n repainted: two glassed holes in right rear quarter panels at the fender well. Vandalism in Cleveland. After inspecting the roof stop light, the rain gutter was flooded with whit...
8
8