1988 Olds 88 Won't Start-HELP!!!

I have a 1988 88 that will not start. It seemed fine for awhile and for the last few days it have seemed to want to start slowly (i.e. like a dead battery). Today, I get nothing. There is not clicking (like a starter problem), the lights and all of the instruments light up okay but it is just dead when I turn the key over. Any suggestions?

Reply to
jwilliams

'like a dead battery'??.....get the battery tested and then buy a new one.

Dave S(Texas)

Reply to
putt

Reply to