93 LeSabre - how to add a CD player

Does anyone have advice on how to add a CD player to the factory installed Delco cassette player/radio in my 93 LeSabre? The radio works fine and I like the simplicity of it (vs a replacement aftermarket unit).

Reply to
John Roccaro

There may be still available FM modulator-type CD players out there. They work thru your FM antenna to fool the radio into thinking there is another station out there. Check with your local retailer (Best Buy, etc.) or Crutchfield for more details.

Vuarra

Vuarra