94 Olds Cutlass Electrical Problems

I have a 94 Olds Cutlass Supreme that sat

When I open any of the doors the interior lights wont come on but when I turn the key on the interior lights come on and wont go off untill about 5 min after I turn the car off ... even if I drive the car for

200 miles they stay on the whole time ... is there a possiblilty of wires bein crossed?!? I pulled the fuse but for the interior lights but my battery is still draining.
Reply to
94Cutlass1215

Does your machine have the remote keyless entry option?

Can you turn on the interior lights with the light switch?

Silver Surfer

Reply to
edniega