95 Lesabre ABS not working

The ABS on my 95 Lesabre is not working. The light is continuously on. I found a broken connection to mass and reconnected it but it is not working still. I checked all four wheels and all four are working. I read that the ABS/CTS code 45 may be set if there is a broken connection. Do I have to reset the code before it will work? How do I do that?

Thank you

Reply to
Alpha One

Shep

It did correct itself and is working ok now. The broken groung connection was the problem. The reason why it didn't work immediatly was because I forgot to connect another cable I had disconnected. Thank you.

Reply to
Alpha One