Astro/Safari power door locks

Can´t look / unlock the front doors with the power door lock switch or with the keyless entry system. Just hear a noise from the front door locks. The sliding door and the dutch doors work perfect with the door switch and the keyless transmitter. Fusses ok.

What´s the problem?

Rune from Sweden

Reply to
Rune Nilsson

My dealer replaced both selenoid actuators on mine, when I had the same problem, while still in warranty.

Reply to
Jarhead

It might be your mechanism got dirty. Take the system out and wash it with carb cleaner and put some engine oil to make it work fine.

Reply to
ulas cosar coskun