Cannot open trunk on Aston Martin db7 2002

Hello, I have a 2002 Aston Martin DB7, I cannot open the trunk by the auto lock or the key. Is there anything I can do to get the trunk open? Thanks

Reply to
mlmayer

Can you view the trunkspace by taking the upholstery off the bulkhead between cockpit and trunk? If so, you might get enough purchase to manually disengage the locking mechanism.

If the bulkhead is solid, then you may be left with some hard choices.

Taking it to an expert might be your best bet.

Reply to
<HLS

Hi, The back is solid I did remove the seats and there is no way to get to the trunk. I live in a real rural area , so please if you have any advise I would appreciate it. Much Thanks

Reply to
mlmayer