Chevy Venture passenger window won't go up from driver side switch.

My Chevy Venture (1999) has a problem with the passenger window when operated from teh driver side switches on the driver door. When I press the switch the window would roll down. Then when I pull the same switch the said window won't roll up. However I would reach over to its own switches on the passenger door everything works normally. That's how I am able to roll the window up currently, but I fear the for future, what if suddenly that one on the passenger side fails too?

Any idea what might be wrong? just so I don't throw parts at the wrong area and bark up the wrong tree. Thanks in advance

Reply to
Joseph

Common sense says the driver's side switch is probably bad. It uses a different set of contacts for up and down. A decent volt-ohm meter would verify this.

Reply to
Tim J.

I would say it is also your driverside switch that has gone bad.

Reply to
Snow