Chrysler Beats GM in All Categories! Video!

The first home computer was something called an "Altair" in about 1974, and it wasn't chrome-plated; in fact, you even had to assemble it. DVD? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Reply to
Sharon Cooke

I worked for a company in the 1970's that had a fleet of Plymouth Dusters '72-'74 model years. Most had the "slant-6" engine. Nearly all of them were driven 250K miles. A few exceeded 300K with amazingly few problems. I hadn't seen any line of vehicles before or since hold up like that in a fleet environment (which tend to receive a bit of abuse).

Reply to
jcr

I would agree that it does't seem there are many people bragging about high mileage on recent Chrysler products, but I know (and have personally experienced) LOTS of people that could brag about high mileage success from other manufacturers, including GM, Toyota, Ford, Honda, just to name a few.

Willy

Reply to
Willy

I'm no fan of Robert Nardelli, but let's be fair - during his 6 years at Home Depot he increased sales 76%. What got him canned was that the stock price was stagnant for the last three years, in spite of increased earnings. This was especially painful to shareholders as they watched the value of Lowes go up. If he hadn't been such a greedy sh*t when he left Home Depot, nobody would care a whit about him.

Reply to
doug

Just about all manufacturers produce vehicles capable of attaining 250K+ miles these days (with the proper maintenance).

Reply to
jcr