deck of 52

These are my candidates for the deck of 52.

"eightupman" "Sting Ray" "127.0.0.1"

Reply to
Charge

Very good choices.

Reply to
terminator

Ken, if you're going to pose as 2 different people it might be a wise thing to refresh your IP address. Just drop it already, this bickering is quite immature.

Reply to
Phillip Schmid

Charge: I have another candidate "shiden_kai"

Reply to
terminator

i feel the love...

-a|ex ":^)

Reply to
127.0.0.1

This looks fun. Can I look through posts and post any that belong to the list.

Reply to
Your Worst Nightmare

"terminator" wrote

Oh yay...am I being trolled? Heh heh.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai

Ken, or should I say "Charge" or should I say "terminator" or should I say "non_cusser? You may be able to change your name in this NG, but sadly, your IQ remains the same. *lol* Change your I.P. number dummy, so it's not as obvious! LMAO

Reply to
Sting Ray