help me unlock my gm radio please

ok changed battery and i can not get my radio to unlock by using my code. i read within this group and saw that someone else had this problem and i did what bobo suggested for them by hitting my 2 and 3 button at the same time to get a number and then the am/fm button. the numbers i got were 972 then

987. any help would be greatly appreciated.
Reply to
scratch

Bobo