I love you guys - stereo unlock codes

I had the battery in my Z28 changed today (not at a dealership), and when I got it back, the stereo didn't work. I checked with the service consultant, and he checked with the tech, who said I needed to go to the dealership and see if they could get me a code. Like I have time for that. So I Googled, hoping to find some clues about how to deal with it. I got everything I needed from some old posts in this group, and a few minutes later, had my stereo working.

Thanks! I should hang out here more often. :)

Reply to
geek_girl

Thanks for taking the time to do your own research! Good for you, most folks just start asking questions.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai