Location Cam position sensor

Looking for the location of this part in the engine, I'm getting different info from parts guys and mechanics ??

Reply to
juanrey

That engine does not have a cam sensor.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul
1997 Buick Regal ls
Reply to
juanrey

I looked back to see which engine you are referring to, but maybe your comment comes from a different post.

The 3800 had the sensor in the front cover. The magnet was in the cam gear.

Reply to
<HLS

I saw the same thing and then I "realized" the poster was being clever. The OP never mentioned the engine size, and I think the reply was meant to be tongue in cheek.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

Reply to
Shep

Can't you tell, Shep...He's just testing us to see if we are worthy;>)

Reply to
<HLS