OT <<<Change of pace>>

Seeing as it is the holiday season and all that is being accomplished here is the usual never ending Bull Shit threads I am going to try to lighten it up with my own Bull Shit thread.

Given the animosity that has become evident with a number of those who post here I purpose a day of rest and relaxation with.. Yup, "the machine". I figure that with it operated on it's higher speeds it will jerk off a few of ya faster than you've been jerking off each other. End result you will be too spent and thus to weakened to continue the Bull Shit threads your involved in, thus the threads will end and the participates will find themselves relaxed with more time to devote to Christmas shopping and other such family stuff.

Now to accomplish this, we first have to find it. At last report (a year or so ago) it was being transported to the northwest by mac. He was supposed to hand it off to Red. But there were reports of a pudgy, long eared fella heading that way in a Dodge with a plow and a load of carrots in the back. Since that time nobody has seen it or at least admitted they have it.

Anybody have any idea or thoughts as to who or where the machine ended up? Please feel free to jump right into this Bull Shit thread with any info or thoughts you may have.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Sorry wrong ng. My bad.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

We wondered what you were ranting about, YDB.

Reply to
Scott

Unfortunately, in the future, when I see a post from 'Roy' I will have visions of he and his fellow posters in that 'other' NG jerking each other off with machines.

Dave

Reply to
Hairy

I think the big guy with the pickup and the load of carrots threw the machine into the back. A bunch of reindeer stopped by, and started eating carrots. Some old fellow stopped by with a pitch fork and chased em away, and that's when he saw the machine just laying there. Being a thieving kind of fellow, he slipped the machine into the trunk of his Ford (the big passenger car, the trunk would fit). Even fit in with the spare wheel. He took off south, to try and sell it near to the border.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

You mean, it's not down by the border? Gee, and I thougth I saw a Ford there.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Call it morbid curiousity, but isn't anyone else here kinda curious as to what the hell he was talking about?

Reply to
James Goforth

Okay, "The Machine" is a pic of a souped up milking machine. In one pic it was "Hemi" powered iirc. It was posted on alt.autos.dodge.truck and became a sort of real thing. Being passed around on a sort of as needed basis to relieve tension. I'm sure you can let your imagination take over here.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

"Pay no attention to the man behind the machine!" --The Wizard of Oz

Reply to
James Goforth

That Dodge was the feed truck for a new model GM horse drawn buggy.

Reply to
Spam Hater