Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: U.S. $3500-4500 cash for clunkers program
Can I buy a imported Honda or Toyota with it? >

Re: Interesting Article on Prius unintended acceleration
> Exactly. A recent example is the Chevy recall over three minor fires due to oil accumulation taht spills over onto the exhaust in hard braking. Due to these three piddling fires millions of vehicles...
3
3

Pontiac Grand Prix Brake Pad Replacement & Brake Fluid Bleeding Guides
I just spent most of last Sunday replacing the brake pads on all four wheels of my 2001 Pontiac Grand Prix. I also bled the brake lines since the brakes were exhibiting a lot of "fade" during heavy...
11
11

US guarantees GM vehicle warranties in Mexico
I wonder when the US and Canadian taxpayer thinks they have had enough abuse. (AP) -- General Motors Corp. says the U.S. government is guaranteeing the warranties of its cars and trucks sold in...

General Motors EV-1 TV Commercial
GM could save on costs by changing the name "EV-1" to "Volt" and recycle the advertising. General Motors EV-1 TV Commercial
6
6

Under Restructuring, GM To Build More Cars Overseas
Under Restructuring, GM To Build More Cars Overseas U.S. government is pouring billions into General Motors in hopes of reviving the domestic economy, but when the automaker completes its...
43
43

04 lesabre parts
hi, other than the dealer, where can i get parts for my 04 lesabre? i.e. the climate control circuit board which has several little led's which dont work needs to be replaced and i an assuming that...
3
3

04 Rendezvous Service Manual
Apparently there is on Chiltons or Haynes available. Should I get the shop manual or buy one of the DVD kind? Is there a better source of info? TIA.
2
2

04 lesabre" where is the oil pressure sender?
hi, my oil lite and gauge info reading are being weird and it seems like the wire is loose. (the lite comes on, the gauge info scrolls either down to 0 or up to various reading 130 psi max). there is...
2
2

04 lesabre no start solved
hi, i finally had my car towed to a service station and their reader found a bad maf meter which my new $200 reader did not find and that solved the issue i had a couple weeks ago. i was tols that if...
1
1

Re: The Real Reagan legacy
Even if what you believe to be true, was actually true, what does that have to do with the facts about the economy that I posted, that you chose to delete? Repost of the facts; The Reagan Presidency...
5
5

Best way to check Trans Fluid
Can someone tell me the correct way to check my Trans fluid level on my 2001 Malibu LS 3.1 L Thanks
15
15

GM hosts fleet buyers at spa in scaled back event
GM hosts fleet buyers at spa in scaled back event Ariz. ? Just weeks before a deadline that could send it into bankruptcy, General Motors is entertaining 500 of its biggest customers at a luxury spa...
1
1

Commentary: UAW, General Motors headed for a showdown
Commentary: UAW, General Motors headed for a showdown is about to turn real ugly. The bankruptcy of Chrysler LLC -- promised to be "speedy" -- is shaping up to be anything but. The umpteenth...

GM Posts $6 Billion Loss for First Quarter, Burns Through $10.2 Billion
GM looses a lot of taxpayers money. What a sink hole of wealth being porked out for a dinosaur. Of course consumers are concerned...the sooner GM does chapter 11 to right itself the better off...