Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1996 gmc 1/2 ton transmission problems
what would cause the transmission to shift hard into second an third when engine is hot
2
2

GM, Honda to work together on hydrogen fuel cells for 2020-ish
From AB GM, Honda to Collaborate on Next-Generation Fuel Cell Technologies Goal is commercially feasible fuel cell and hydrogen storage in 2020 time frame 2013-07-02 NEW YORK ? General Motors (NYSE:...

'97 LeSabre no start
Check the wires. It may have enough juice to pull in the solenoid, but not turn the starter. I've seen older cables that look good, but they are corroded under the first couple of inches of...
8
8

Can't turn off daytime running lights on 2001 chevy impala
DRL module may be bad. As Ed said, pull the fuse on the DRL module.
7
7

GM recalls over 230,000 more Trailblazer-family SUVs over door electronics
From AB RECALL Subject : Driver's Master Power Window Switch Report Receipt Date: JUN 13, 2013 NHTSA Campaign Number: 13V248000 Component(s): ELECTRICAL SYSTEM , VISIBILITY Potential Number of Units...

GM recalling Cadillac ATS, XTS, Chevy Impala over faulty brake lamps
From AB Report Receipt Date: MAY 24, 2013 NHTSA Campaign Number: 13V220000 Component(s): ELECTRICAL SYSTEM , EXTERIOR LIGHTING Potential Number of Units Affected: 1,627 All Products Associated with...

2014 Chevrolet SS priced from $44,470*
From AB 2014 Chevrolet SS Priced at $44,470 DETROIT ? The suggested retail price for the 2014 Chevrolet SS sports sedan is $44,470, including a $995 destination charge, Chevrolet announced today....

OnStar RemoteLink mobile app coming standard on all new GM vehicles
From AB GM to Make Door Unlock, Remote Start Standard Broadened key fob-based RemoteLink Mobile App services good for five years DETROIT ? Remotely unlocking doors, activating horn and lights and...

Lack of fill port in differential cover, last May 2012
Hey group, Last May I posted a question about the differential cover on my rear wheel drive pontiac stationwagon. I've since found out it was a drain plug and that the fill plug is on the s ide where...
1
1

GMC SIerra Denali is ready to live the high life
From ESPN 2014 Sierra Denali Pairs High-Tech Luxury and Capability Available 6.2L EcoTec3 V-8 will be most powerful pickup truck engine on the market DETROIT ? An all-new 2014 Sierra 1500 Denali...

White substance in radiator coolant
I had a leak in a radiator hose over night and ended up with a puddle in the driveway. After the liquid evaporated it left a heavy white stain. It also left white stains everywhere it had dripped on...
6
6

Silverado 5.3 liter stalled
I have a 2000 Silverado 5.3 liter, I was driving down the road today 55 miles an hour, the truck just died. I pulled over and tried to crank it. It would barely idle and I pulled off the fuel filter...
2
2

100W Headlight Bulbs?
Car is a 2002 Pontiac Sunfire. OEM headlight bulbs were #9007's 65/55W. Can I replace these bulbs with a higher wattage bulb, 100/80W, without damaging or melting the clear plastic headlight lens or...
2
2

2014 GMC Sierra Regular Cab revealed
From ESPN GMC Pickups 101: Busting Myths of Truck Aerodynamics 2014 Sierra gains fuel economy, quietness from time in wind tunnel DETROIT ? The all-new 2014 Sierra full-size pickup truck spent more...
1
1

98 Cav and I have a printing nosie when i start driving???? theft light coms on
So i bought a 98 cav from my sister n law no problems... Then the batterey went dead.. It was a side batteray and switch it with my hyundai top post battery and had to buy adaptors for the side...
3
3