Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

will thermawelld work to seal headgasket on 99 cad. northstae engine
I have a 99 Cadillac deville with 68000 miles, the head gasket is leaking, after researching this problem, I find it is very common on the northstar engine from 97 to 2004 when they finally fixed the...
2
2

Power steering fluid leak
I have power steering fluid leaks on my 1997 gmc k1500 suburban. I don't know where it's coming from. Need advice. FredT
2
2

GM help site as defective as the switches, feds say
This from the folks that gave us the Obamacare site GM help site as defective as the switches, feds say

2004 malibu maxx transmiSsion fluid type ?
Parts store said check stick. Dextrin 3 or 6 .?
2
2

buick3.8 with 23.000 miles burns 2 1/2 quarts of oil in 2000 miles
buick with 3.8 engine burns 2 1/2 quarts of oil in 2500 miles, no smoke, engine runs good , tail pipe is oiley, so whats rong with this engine , no leaks
2
2

My light went out in my 2003 Buick Centry and the guy say I need a dal module
I heard the chime as I drove didn't know what it was then my head light went take to the guy he say I need a day running light module I call the store and the guys said that buick did nt make one for...
4
4

Possibly OT since not GM Empty car convoy
I thought that even since it is not GM that any auto enthusiest may like this. Awesome car ads are not uncommon, but awesome car ads that demonstrate safety features?well, those don't pop up every...

Are there any recent GM cars that have NOT been recalled?
?

GM CEO: Company did not cover up recall problems
NOT! GM CEO: Company did not cover up recall problems

what ford owners receive money for gas mileage inaccuracy?
Just want to know what ford owners will receive financial reimbursement for wrong mileage estimates. Thanx.
1
1

2002 Sunfire 2dr rear quarter panel glass remove and replace
Can anyone give me instructions/hints on this project? Is glass glued in or just held with rubber gaskets? Price for new glass installed at glass shop is beyond my means right now. Will go with used...
1
1

2015 Buick Verano
The 2015 Verano is getting a few tweaks and also losing the 6 speed manual transmission. From AB 2015 BUICK VERANO DELIVERS GREATER CONNECTIVITY WITH ONSTAR 4G LTE Buick Verano is distinguished by...

GM issues 4 new recalls for 90k vehicles
General Motors announced four more recalls that affect 89,126 vehicles. From AB GM Announces Four Recalls DETROIT ? General Motors today announced three safety recalls and one non-compliance recall,...

The GM report: Despicable behavior
The GM report: Despicable behavior

GM's pain will exceed that $35 million fine
GM's pain will exceed that $35 million fine