Latest General Motors Forum

Subject Author Posted Replies

GM issues 4 new recalls for 90k vehicles
General Motors announced four more recalls that affect 89,126 vehicles. From AB GM Announces Four Recalls DETROIT ? General Motors today announced three safety recalls and one non-compliance recall, a...
5 years ago

2015 Buick Verano
manual transmission. From AB 2015 BUICK VERANO DELIVERS GREATER CONNECTIVITY WITH ONSTAR 4G LTE Buick Verano is distinguished by thoughtful design, meticulous attention to detail, sculpted Buick brand...
5 years ago

The GM report: Despicable behavior
The GM report: Despicable behavior
5 years ago

GM's pain will exceed that $35 million fine
GM's pain will exceed that $35 million fine
5 years ago

My 1997 LeSabre Limited has full power and good Battery but will not turn over
I simply parked one evening and came out the next day to find it would not turn over. I have tested the battery which is good, I have even replaced the battery. I have removed the starter and had it t...
5 years ago

GM faulty ignition crashes now 47
GM faulty ignition crashes now 47
6 years ago

There Were 'Likely' More Than 13 Deaths In Recalled GM Cars: NHTSA
There Were 'Likely' More Than 13 Deaths In Recalled GM Cars: NHTSA
6 years ago

General Motors announces 30th recall of year
30 and counting General Motors announces 30th recall of year
6 years ago

Radiator Coolant Filter
Anyone ever tried an inline filter like these? Tefba Inline Radiator Coolant Filter Unscrew the top and change the filter element without having to break the line. Clear plastic sounds like a good ide...
6 years ago 2

where is outside tempature probe on buick lucerne located ?
at one temp. How do I fix it? Should be in back of the grill. Sometimes they get wet in a car wash and will give a bad single reading for a while but it can dr out and be OK. If that is not the situat...
6 years ago 1

GM recalls 218,000 tiny Aveos, Optras for fire risk
"...the automaker says it has no immediate way to fix the problem..." GM recalls 218,000 tiny Aveos, Optras for fire risk
6 years ago

Are there any GM cars that haven't been recalled?
Are there any GM cars that haven't been recalled?
6 years ago

Can GM ever recover from its recall woes?
Can GM ever recover from its recall woes? yeah, those Thor movies are cool GW
6 years ago 1

Honda Accord 2005 Electrical Problem.
a while had it checked and got ELECTRICAL Faults with the car , 1. IAT Sensor Voltage Was High. 2. TP Sensor Voltage was Low. 3. 135-01 Power Relay Control Circuit Fault. 4. Battery Voltage Failure.(r...
6 years ago

GM calling in 56k Saturn Aura sedans over shift cables
General Motors may have made a few mistakes when it came to the whole ignition-switch debacle, and it will likely be dealing with the consequences for some time to come. From AB RECALL Subject : Trans...
6 years ago