03 Pilot auto window problem

Hi,

I just put a new battery in my Pilot. Now the "auto" feature of the driver's side window is no longer operational - never had a problem before changing batteries.

Are these possibly related? Is there an easy fix?

Thanks for any advice.

Reply to
Ci

Yes, it is an easy fix. I don't remember the exact process, but it has something to do with holding the button to fully lower the window and the holding the button to fully raise the window. I also don't remember if this is in the owner's manual.

Yes, it is battery related. The only Honda that I have experience with where this didn't occur is my '04 Accord Coupe. It affected my '05 Civic Si and '03 Element.

bob z.

Reply to
bob zee

It's in your owner's manual. They thought of everything.

'Curly'

Reply to
motsco_

That was easy, thanks a lot. It actually is in the owner's manual. The part I was not doing is when the window goes back up, you have to hold the button up for about 2 more seconds after it is completely closed. Thanks again

Reply to
Ci