'06 Accord EX vs '07 Camry LE: Power, Safety & Price

Saw a TSX on I 75 a couple of days ago... seems about the size of a Civic. See very few of them in my area. Understand the car is based on the European Accord which is supposed to be smaller than the US version. Also, quite expensive at around 30k.

Reply to
tww

Nope. It's bigger.

It's the European Accord.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

Is yours only a 4 cylinder? I have a 2005 LX and it has everything but the stability control and it now comes standard on all the new (2006-2007) V-6 models

Reply to
Shaun Matherly

Our TSX is completely comfortable for four adults on a long trip. Interior space is much larger than it would appear to be from the outside.

Actually selling price is around $26,750 for a fully loaded vehicle except for the Navigation sytem. The Navi upgrade adds about $1800-$1900 on top of that.

One of the things I like about it is that you don't see one sitting next to yourself at every stop light :).

John

Reply to
John Horner

The Edmunds price for my area had the TSX with Navi and Auto for 29500. When you add the usual dealer fees and carpets I should imagine you would top 30k. Tax would add another 7% in my area. I was interested in the TSX for a while because I thought it would be a reasonable move from the 5 spd Prelude I had. But, it was not the Type R Accord sold in in Europe from what I could see.

Reply to
tww