2000 Honda Civic window crank

How do you remove the window crank ? My sons drivers side window is stuck...

Reply to
JanKaren

There is a horseshoe pin that snaps into a groove on the back of the handle that you need to pull out. You normally have to push to door panel in kinda hard to see it. I normally use an ice pick to push one side of the pin out and then pull it out.

Reply to
ftdn

Reply to
loewent via CarKB.com

Goto

for great exploded parts diagrams. You'll figure it out.

'Curly'

Reply to
'Curly Q. Links'