Best Rated threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Master cylinder float question
Hi: My 2003 Accord brake dash light came on and stayed on yesterday morning. The main and hand brakes work fine. All tail and rear window bulbs OK. Fluid level is topped off nicely. I pulled the low...
14
14

Check Engine Light - PO1456
Hi, I was driving my 98 Accord when the "Check Engine Light" lit. I have a stick-shift and i just replaced not too long ago a O2 sensor. This time i went to Honda and asked them to read the code and...
13
13

1999 CR-V. Can honda install LATCH system and tether mounts (for child seats)
The 1999 CR-V does not have the child seat LATCH system embedded within the seats, which greatly (!!) simplifies the installation and removal of child seats. I want to know if the following two things...
3
3

Should I use RTV for water pump gasket?
99 Accord 4 cylinder Accord. 134000 miles. I am going to replace my timing belt and water pump. This will be the third timing belt that I replace base on time. I guess the time to replace the water...
5
5

'93 Accord Cruise Control ECU; which years?
My Honda Accord is a 1993 with manual transmission. I have a problem with my cruise control and have narrowed the issue down to the ECU. I have a question here... I was wondering what years and model...
11
11

2008 Honda Accord EX-Nav Auto, Check Engine Light
Ok, So this is a little jumping the gun, but.... I bought a 2008 Honda Accord EX Navi with V-6 and Automatic tranny. This comes with the VCM (variable cylinder management). First I have to say that I...
5
5

1990 Accord LX Misfire Problem
Hi All! My ?90 LX just developed a misfire problem today and I?m hoping someone may have some insight. 1990 Accord LX, 5-Speed, 127k miles. I?m no pro mechanic, but I?ve done most of my own work on my...
5
5

What do those blue and red "VQ OK" stickers on new CRV windshields mean?
What's the difference between red and blue? tia
2
2

"Panic Alarm" Going Off By Itself: 2005 Accord LX. Why ?
Hello: It's hard for me to bring back to the dealer, so thought I'd ask here first. Have a 2005 Accord LX, 6 Cyl. Every now and then, a few times a week, for no apparent reason, the "Panic Alarm" just...
1
1

Accord rear license plate bulb holder?
Walked out to the car today and the light bulb bracket for the rear plate is hanging down over the plate. The rear area is all plastic but the bracket is metal and seems to have rusted through. 1998...
4
4

Removing a 1990 Civic radio
Can someone help, or point me to a website or something with instructions on this? I'm trying to replace the original radio (a Philips DC680) in a 1990 Honda Civic. I've got the cover panel off, but...
5
5

How to check 2001 Civic Engine code
Where do I find the ECU and can I check the engine code from jumping a service connector like on the 2000 civic? Also can I reset a engine code by removing and replacing a fuse instead of removing and...
6
6

civic hesitates (stutters) between 1500 and 2000rpm
Recently my 2000 civic sir (si in the US) has started to hesitate or stutter periodically. It happens between 1500 and 2500 rpm and I beleive it's usually when it's warm, and I'm accelerating from a...
17
17

p0131 oxygen sensor code
The check engine light on my 2000 Honda CRV came on. A local garage (Atlanta, Georgia) read the code p0131 - bad oxygen sensor - and reset the car's computer. The check engine light then blinked on...
2
2

2000 Honda CR-V Anti-theft security system Problem!
Hi, I bought a used Honda Cr-V few days says that it has the ant-theft security system and has a remote keyless entry.When I locked the car with Remote lock by pushing lock button,it gives me honk...
7
7

2003 Honda Accord pulling to the right
My V6 EXL has had 5 alignments and 9 balances and it still pulls right.
12
12

Honda OEM wiper blades, any better than aftermarket?
I have a Honda Accord nearing 300K. It could be that my winshield has too many small pitts that make my windshield wipers wear out quickly (2-months). I clean them once a month with rubbing alcohol...
25
25

98 Integra w/ B18 transmission mount question
Hi all, got a friend with a 98? I think? Integra. Two of the holes in the top of the transmission (which I believe is not the original, but is from a Type-R ) where the mount bolts on are stripped...
26
26

2010 CR-V tpms warning on dash
Anyone have success fixing this problematic sensor without going to the dealer? I read on some forum last nite how some had to go to the dealer multiple times to fix, change rims, etc... to eliminate...
39
39

Honda Accord 03 Coupe / 2.4L - P2227 Barometric Pressure Circuit Range/Performance ? No sure what is wrong.?
Hi Everyone. My Honda 2003 Honda Accord Coupe 4 cyl is giving me the P2227 code for the Barometric Pressure Circuit Range/Performance, I am not sure exactly what is wrong. I have been driving it like...
5
5