Car leak

I?ve got a 91 Honda Accord LX leaking yellowish liquid at rapid rate from under front engine area. It was also steaming a little bit. Temp. today is hot and humid so I?m not sure if that explains the steaming.

Help! What is it? What do I have to do, if anything?

Reply to
zubi

Sandlot

zubi wrote in news:1_630211 snipped-for-privacy@autoforumz.com:

It's coolant.

Either the rad is leaking, or one of the hoses, or the rad cap is bad.

Get this looked at ASAP. If one of the rad hoses bursts, you've got instant trouble.

Reply to
TeGGeR®

"zubi" wrote: > I've got a 91 Honda Accord LX leaking yellowish liquid at > rapid rate from under front engine area. It was also steaming > a little bit. Temp. today is hot and humid so I'm not sure if > that explains the steaming. > > Help! What is it? What do I have to do, if anything?

TeGGer:

You were right; the rad hose was busted. Thank you for your help!

Reply to
zubi