Connecting hazard switch for 1997 Accord DX

In the process of removing my stereo, a burglar pulled out the console panel and disconnected the hazard switch that fits in the panel.

It may take weeks for the dealer to find a new hazard switch, and meanwhile, my turn signals don't work, as they depended on the hazard switch connection.

I'm hoping I can re-connect the old switch and get my turn signals working again.

The old switch has a five-pin connector on the back. Looking through the disconnected harnesses in the dash, I don't see one with a five- pin connector.

Can anyone tell me where the hazard switch is supposed to plug in?

Reply to
Bob Jones