CR-V creaking rear suspsension

2001 CR-V 32k rear suspension is making a creaking noise, It feels like its coming from the rear sway bar.

I got underneat the car and sprayed all the rubber bushings with silicone spray and someWD 40.

Seems to help, anyone else encounter this problem, and a cure.

thanks

Tom

Reply to
twfsa

There shot after 32 k?

Tom

Reply to
twfsa

--------------------

The sway bar links are usually the culprit. There was a mess of them on eBay 3 weeks ago. About half-price from dealer. They aren't made to be greased, just replaced.

'Curly'

Reply to
motsco_ _

Here's the link on eBay . . .

'Curly'

Reply to
motsco_ _

motsco.

Do you see these advertized on E-bay much? as I have 2 CR-V's and hate to buy a second kit just in case, ordered one set today, for the creaker. Thanks for the tip!

Thanks Tom

Reply to
twfsa