Dark Side of Hybrid vehicles

The current edition of "Car and Driver" (magazine) has an interesting article about the dark side of the hybrids on page 26. The date on the cover is September 2005.

If you own a hybrid vehicle or plan to buy a hybrid vehicle, I advise you to buy a copy of the magazine and read the article.

Reply to
Jason

I have one (or rather, my wife does). What is the jist of it?

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee

Jason