FIXING HONDA STARTING, studering PROBLEMZZZ

replace spark plugs with platinum plugs, NGK platinum or iridium are the best.... do it every 20k. Even though they say do it every 100k. copper plugs are shit.

replace the rotor piece that spins inside the distributor cap $15. Use cooper, OEMs nickel is less conductive. Change every 75k-100k.

Mechanics and dealers don't give this away, cause they can make money by fabricating some focking bogus engine problem, like alternator or starting system.. .all bull shit.....

I know from experience.... I luv ma 1996 V6 accord... the best every made man...

Reply to
boner