Old Honda Accord Suspension Failure

I've seen a few pre-1994 Accords broken down on the side of the road with the exact same problem: The left front wheel jammed up inside the wheel well perpendicular to the side of the car.

In total I think I've seen four like this in the last year or two. What's going on?

Steve

Reply to
Steve Mackie

that sounds like some people driving on bad cv joints untill they heat up so hot from lack of grease that they just break and that happens to any car.

Reply to
Jeff

Known problem... IIRC with the upper ball joint snapping. I believe there was a thread about it a few monts ago on 3geez.com

Reply to
Matt Ion