Re: Toyota says no evidence 'runaway' Prius happened

"Elmo P. Shagnasty" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.eternal-september.org:

Unsupported assertion. Cite please. you have NO proof the brake cuts off power to the electric drive.

Reply to
Jim Yanik

"E. Meyer" wrote in news:C7CA84BE.18F97% snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net:

Integra was a derivitive of the Civic.

Reply to
Jim Yanik

"Elmo P. Shagnasty" wrote in news:elmop- snipped-for-privacy@news.eternal-september.org:

Yes,it does.

Reply to
Jim Yanik

I agree 100%.

"It's more fun to drive a slow car fast than to drive a fast car slow" has been a favorite of mine for years.

Reply to
pws

Did you hear about the guy who asked his Jewish roommate if he could borrow $50?

The roommate's response: "Fourty dollars? What do you want to borrow thirty dollars for? Do you know how much money twenty dollars is? And even if I had the ten, which I don't..."

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

Polish jokes are out, too.

Reply to
Cameo

I see. But the Integras are no Civics with delusions of grandeur. Got it.

Reply to
Cameo

I've had no idea that you were Canadian!

Reply to
Cameo

Or Scottish. Didn't notice the accent I guess.

Reply to
Nasty

SINCE WHEN? :)

Reply to
Tony Harding

So is this an example of irony or sarcasm?

Ed

Reply to
C. E. White