Tire rotation neglected on 2000 Accord LX

Or the back of you was moving faster then the front.

Reply to
L Alpert

- snipped-for-privacy@r16g2000vbn.googlegroups.com:

Sorry for the delay. Gave both rear and front the penny test. Front are pretty bad shape and need to be replaced, the tread reaches the top of Abe's head. The rear tires tread goes to about his brow. Going to get two new tires either today or tomorrow. So from what I read these should go on the rear when I buy them?

Reply to
allenvillegas

" snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@w35g2000prg.googlegroups.com:

Correct. The ones currently on the rear will be moved to the front.

Your current rears are in pretty good shape, actually. You have approximately 1/4" (or about 8/32") of tread.

If I were you, I'd rotate your tires front-for-rear until the old ones are down to maybe 4/32". This will give the new tires a proper start.

Reply to
Tegger

Thus spake "L Alpert" :

Eventually he'll come around.