Tire rotation neglected on 2000 Accord LX

Uh no. I'm asking for help, not being cheap. Why not get the most out of my tires if I can? This is what this place is for, to get advice.

I offered advice. You never answered. To repeat my post of a few days ago:
"How much tread is there on the fronts anyway? You may be worried about nothing.
"Place a penny in the tread with the top of Lincoln's head pointing into the tread. Check at various places, and see how much of Lincoln's head shows. Does the tread come up to the top of his hair? The top of his forehead? His eyebrows? The end of his nose?"
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
ACAR wrote:

    You have no way of knowing what condition his tires are in without seeing them. You don't know how many miles a year he puts on the vehicle, You don't know where he is located, you dont know if he maintains the air pressure correctly or not. In short, you don't know anything about his situation other than the little bit he mentioned in the OP. Ask some questions or stifle yourself. :^)
On 6/5/2009 4:29 AM Brian Smith spake these words of knowledge:

Further, there's nothing wrong with being cheap. It is not the same as being foolish, although cheaping out in the wrong places is one of the ways of being foolish.
To the OP: what would you do with those tires if your daughter were driving the car? That's how I would make the decision.
RFT!!! Dave Kelsen
--
"Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art.... It has no
survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to
Dave Kelsen wrote:

    Exactly, being frugal in these times is a good thing. Tires however are one of the most important components of vehicle operation and should not be let go to the tread wear markers.

    Excellent example Dave.