What does Honda make?

What does Honda offer that has near the same performance capability as a Subaru WRX STI or EVO?

Dave

Reply to
David McDermott

as far as I know, nothing, not even close. the closest thing woudl be either the 6 speed v6 accord, or the S2000. but they arnt' even in the ball park. (all of hondas engines are naturally aspired, while the WRX and the EVO are both turbo charged 4 bangers. (and all wheel drive at that). as far as price goes, I don't think there are any other competitors to either of those. now for about 20k more than the STI you could get an audi S4. a much better AWD system (in my opinion Quattro is the best AWD you can get) and 40 mroe horses. the audi is alsoa lot mroe refined than either the evo ro the STI. but it should be for that extra 20k. I don't think this is a market that honda really sees as a money maker, honda outsells both suburu and mitsuibishi by a hugh amount, so I think they are letting the "baby have their bottle"

-Nick

Reply to
Dr Nick