Best Rated threads in Hyundai Cars and SUV Forumshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2006 Sonata V-6 Paint Problem
I have a 2006 Sonata V-6, bought last May, color crystal silver. the paint is "bubbling" inside the 4 doors, under the hood and under the trunk. The bubbles are soft, like if the paint didn't dry. The...
37
37

2003 Elantra Replacement Battery
What rating do I need for a replacement battery?
22
22

1995 X3 Excel window winder problem
Hi, We have had this Excel since new with very few real issues. The one that is causing me drama is the windows are becoming difficult to wind down past about half way. I anticipate that the regulator...
2
2

Unable to Clean Cassette Player
The cassette player in my 2004 Santa Fe keeps telling me to CLEAN PLAYR ... but I've tried two different cassette cleaners so several times so far and I still get the same message. It keeps spitting...
1
1

Where is the oil filter on 06 Hyundai Tucson ?
I looked for about 30 mins for the oil filter. The owners manual didn't help at all. So I called the dealer and they told me the 1st oil change was free, and my salesmen should have told me so. I told...
4
4

2006 Sonata - Antenna Amp?
Just replaced the stock stereo w/ a Kenwood head unit. Everything is great except AM reception. FM is good, but that could be because I'm so close to the transmitters. Is there an amp on the antenna I...
14
14

Buzzing glove box
The glove box makes a buzz noise when I am driving. I removed all the glove box contents but it did not help. If I drive with the glove box door opened then the noise stops. Any idea on how to fix...
3
3

2001 hyundai elantra transmission control module (TCM)
ok, 2001 hyundai elantra, Having trouble shifting, (automatic) Im having "shift flares" like car doesnt know what speed im going, ill be doing 60 in like third gear and the rpm are at 4000! So the...
1
1

Hyundai Headlight haze????Covered under warranty?
My 02 Santa Fe hav hazy headlight lenses its still under the bumper to bumper warranty do you think this item is covered?
6
6

Re: 2001 Hyundai XG300 - Air Bag Light
How would I know the trouble code? I know that the dealer tells me each time that I must not keep stuff uder the seats and I have to tell him time & time again that I DO NOT. They mentioned that they...
2
2

06 Sonata - Rear Clunking Noise
This is driving me crazy. After hitting smaller bumps going no more than 40 mph I hear what appears to be a recurring clunking/rattling noise almost as if the rear suspension isn't absorbing the...
17
17

1998 hyundai accent, wont hold charge
my car quit charging,,,, i bought a new altenator but it wont charge still,,,,, i hear a relay clicking and it charges,,, but it quits quick,,, i really need help with this prob,,,, i am taking it...
13
13

Accent Immobiliser
Hi all, Have to change the ECU, Immobiliser module, Key and barrel on my wifes 99 accent. Only problem is to find the immobiliser module. What does it look like and where does it live. Any help...
4
4

Please Help - Failed Smog Test
I took my 97 Accent GT in to get it smog tested today. The guy said it passed emissions fine, but failed due to some electronic thing that he hooked up on the front left dashboard. Said it would not...
10
10

my engine light is blinking and car is shaking
I got in my car and it started shaking. So I let it warm up. So when I pulled out of the parking it still was shaking. When I got up to 20mph the check engine light started blinking and the car was...
4
4

2003 Santa Fe jerking
Anyone had problems with Santa Fe jerking while traveling between 65-75 mph? Within the last few months, while on the interstate, my car's had a jerking feeling. It's feels like being hit from behind....
11
11

Cranks but won't start
I have a 2002 Accent 1.6L, with an Automatic trany and 21K on it. The cars cranks but does not start. It?s an intermittent problem. The battery has plenty of juice, and all other electrical gear...
10
10

Sonata miles per gallon?
What is the difference in actual milage on a 4 cyl Sonata and 6 cyl Sonata
20
20

Need a diagram or illustration of timing belt 2001 Hyundai Accent GL
I am looking for an illustration on aligning the timing marks, checking belt tension and anything else pictorial I can find on the timing belt installation for a 2001 Hyundai Accent GL. My web search...
1
1

01 accent no power
okay first off i got this car totaled for a couple hundred bucks ... im poor what can i say ...01 accent 1.5l sohc G engine wiring harness was sheared behind the drivers side headlight ... some morons...
16
16