how to remove radio in '05 XG350

Can somebody please tell me how to remove the face plate so I can remove the Infinity radio in a 2005 XG350.

Thank you in advance

Reply to
ccc101

It's been a while since I pulled one of these. I think the lower section just unclips. But check for possible screws behind the ashtray or, if the lower cover intersects with the console, also check for screws on the bottom of the trim under the console trims.

Reply to
hyundaitech

Thank you. I'll try this when I get home.

Reply to
ccc101