OEM Tires

When I had to replace tires on my 2003 Sonata LX I wanted to buy the same tires. I bought Michelin mxv4+ p205/60r16 91H rated and I noticed that there is no mileage warranty. I asked around and came to the conclusion that I should expect about 30,000 from these high speed rated tires which is about exactly what I got from the originals. Has anyone replaced tires with something other than OEM spec. and had satisfactory results? I'd love to spend less than $600 next time...

Thanks, John D

Reply to
John D

John - there has been lots of discussion in this group about alternate tires. DAGS a bit within the group and you'll find quite a bit - enough to answer every question you haven't even asked yet.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

I suggest you take a look at

There's no need to spend that kind of money. I couldn't wait to get the MXV4's off my '04 Sonata, but if they're what you like.

Reply to
mrhct