Latest threads in Hyundai Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2005 Hyundai Coupé / Tuscani / Tiburon - new stereo
Hi group, I've recently purchased a UK spec Hyundai Coupé (2005 facelift model), and dissapointed as I was with the factory fit unbranded stereo, I've put a clarion cd/mp3 radio in... Only - I can't...
3
3

mass air flow sensor repair, Accent 2000
Has anyone ever tried to repair the electronic on a Mass air flow sensor with success, on Accent 2000 ?????

Manual Hyundai Pony
Hello! I nead a manual for Hyunday Pony (1.3, 1991y, injection). Could enyone send it on my e-mail adress, please? dysiu[at] Regards Dysiek

paint colour
Hi...I just picked up a touch-up pen from my dealer....My '05 Santa Fe is Midnight blue.....The tube they gave me is called "Nautical Blue"....it seems to look the same....Did they change the name or...
1
1

Mass air flow sensor Accent 2000
Has anyone ever tried to repair (the electronci part ) of a mass air flow senson on Hyundai Accent ?

Calendar display in Sante Fe
Part way through March we noticed that the calendar was displaying Feb 47. We reset it to the correct date and it's ticked over since. As we are now at the end of March I was wondering if it will be...
2
2

Warranty and Timing Belt change
My 2000 Sonata GLS v6 only has 40k miles on it so I am not inclined to change out the Timing Belt yet. However, I do not want to invalidate the warranty so I got out the "2000 Owners Manual" On page...
8
8

2000 Hyundai Sonata
The last two times i have filled my gas tank, my car will immediately have a problem starting back a minute or two if i pump the gas peddle it will start up and run the first time it happened my wife...
3
3

Changing from Centigrade to Farenhiet
err... the UK still uses it. Ireland still uses it to an extent. I?m sure there are others. Lithuania certainly does not. Nor does lithuinia :P But yeah, I agree. Stick with celsius, zeppo, and learn...
8
8

How do I work this Hyundai stereo?
My 2000 Hyundai Sonata came with this H935 stereo unit: supposedly has a CD changer. I have not been able to figure out how to load the changer, which would be a vertical stack of slots that hold each...
2
2

How much should i pay for new 2005 Elantra GT. Std. Opts
Hello frnds, I am thinking to buy new Elantra GT 2005. w/auto trans. and standard package. no sunroof or abs. What is the lowest price anyone you paid for this car. i got quote for $13000.00 including...
6
6

Pronton WAJA or Hyundai Elantra?
Hello, i will buy new car but i want to know what is better Pronton WAJA or Hyundai Elantra? WAJA 2005 Automatic price:90,000LE Elantra 2005 Manual Price 87,000LE mean the same price for both and both...

Re: 2005 Elantra - AM radio interference
| The Kenwood radio in the '04 has a real problem with fringe AM | reception. I just discovered that if I set the cruise control, it causes | a huge amount of noise on weak AM stations, but almost...
1
1

Re: help! engine problems for a newbie!
Check your diagnostic trouble codes in the engine management computer. This will probably be your first hint. If you have an autozone or similar outfit in your area that reads codes for free, you...
2
2

Re: Rear hub covered? '02 Santa Fe
"hyundaitech" No. Not really. I needed my car so I paid the bill. :- If you ask me it was a defective bracket since it's not a wear item like brake pads. Also, is it common to pay a 'bench fee' to...
5
5