89trooper IAT sensor help

The brain box in my trooper diagnosed a problem with the Intake air temp sensor. I want to change it out, but my Haynes manual doesnt really tell me where it is on the engine. ( 4 cylinder 2.6) I am pretty sure its the sensor about 2 inches firewall side of the Throttle body on the intake manifold, but without anything to confirm it I dont want to go yanking stuff off blindly. Ive done that to much in the past and have paid for it!

Thanks Ya'll Big Daddy

Reply to
big daddy