What Year Is It?

I just purchased an S-Type. It was sold as a 2003. It is registered and insured as a 2003; no problem with DMV or Insurance Company. But I have discovered the production date in the drivers door jamb states 03/02. What gives? Will be asking the dealer the same question!

John

Reply to
John Cassara

as a 2003; no problem with DMV or Insurance Company.

03/02. What gives? Will be asking the dealer the same question!

That's normal The model is a 2003 that was manufactured in 2002. John the second

Reply to
John

So I have discovered.

Reply to