XK8 replcement

Has anyone heard anything about the XK8s replacement? Surely they won't keep the 8 going for 20 odd years like the XJS!

Tristan

I hope they do!!

The XJS is a classy piece of design and the fact that it was in production so long has given it a timeless elegance. If they do the same with the XK8 I for one will not be complaining. Why do you have to change something that is excellent? Change for change sake is not a good thing , look at all the cars thathave a 3,4,5 year change cycle, check the last model or the one before and do you appreciate how it was designed or how it is still capable of serving a purpose well or do you see an old car?

Mercedes know this and because of costs fortunately Jaguar do long production runs too, protect the value of your cat and they will look good forever

Nick

Reply to
Nick

There was a concept car shown at the Frankfurt Car Show, the R-D6

7

Justin Case Jr.

Gee I hope not, that thing looks horrible.

Reply to
fmaas