'02 JEEP Liberty Limited

Thnx for the support. If there is a way to post the ins report on here I will. I'm not looking to sue anyone. I'm here just saying that I asked the group what the thought of me switching to a Liberty was and all responces said they where not safe... And I didn't listen.

--HM

Reply to
TechCityPC.com

Where you the one that told me the wheels fall off and etc, etc...?

--HM

Reply to
TechCityPC.com

Fine - except I don't agree someone saying that the Liberty is inhently unsafe - particulalry when the police report says something different

Reply to
AK

No, that was Bill.

Dave Milne

for sure, I would assume all Liberties *are* safe (otherwise we would have heard more about it). In fact, with the Liberty's lower ground clearance, I could be convinced it is more safe than other Jeeps. What his one was like is another matter ; he isn't claiming he is a Liberty expert, and you don't necessarily expect someone to be 100% objective after a highway flip.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Milne

I told the liar the etc., etc...

Mike

Dave Milne wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

True

Reply to
AK

There were no police there at the time of the accident and about them being unsafe, I am just repeating what I was told here by other group members when I mentioned I switched to a Liberty. The responces I got were not good. I then went straight into denial about the Liberty of course, because I got it before asking about it right here. Hey, feel free to ask the group yourself about the Liberty see for yourself the responces I got will be very simular if not the same as mine.

--HM

Reply to
TechCityPC.com

I don't know who is claiming to be an expert... But again I am only "repeating" what the group told me when I asked if I made a mistake in getting the Liberty.

--HM

Reply to
TechCityPC.com

=_NextPart_000_0006_01C4B454.AAF39840

Reply to
TechCityPC.com

DC got a 2-star rollover rating with the 2002 KJ and later lowered the suspension to get a better 3-star rating:

Sounds to me like yours had the 2-star.

Even so, if you persist in driving any SUV like a sports car, the Darwinian effect will eventually kick in and remove your DNA from the gene pool.

Steve

TechCityPC.com wrote:

Reply to
Steve

nobody is claiming to be an expert ; that was my point.

Dave Milne

woops, sorry.

Dave Milne

"All" responses said it was not safe? I think I have to take issue with this. I can see that a majority of responses would say it's not as capable on off-roader, but "not safe?" Perhaps you could direct us to the first thread?

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

What you don't understand is that this newsgroup has a bunch of Liberty haters and no matter what you ask about the Liberty, they would ONLY tell you how bad it is... simply because it doesn't fit in with their petty and narrow-minded views about what vehicles Jeep should be allowed do have in their lineup of vehicles for sale.

If the Jeep Liberty were made by Dodge instead, those same people would have no complaints about it.

Would I buy a Liberty as an offroad vehicle? No, but it sure makes for a good quality all around vehicle that does great in bad road conditions.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Bransford

=_NextPart_000_0006_01C4B454.AAF39840

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Who were you talking to on the cellphone when this happened?

----- Original Message ----- From: "TechCityPC.com" Newsgroups: rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys Sent: Monday, October 18, 2004 9:31 AM Subject: Re: '02 JEEP Liberty Limited

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

I get it now.

--HM

Reply to
TechCityPC.com

=_NextPart_000_0006_01C4B454.AAF39840

Reply to
TechCityPC.com

I use after market speaker phone thingy, so cell was in its cradle. The answer to you question is no I was not on a cell.

--HM

Reply to
TechCityPC.com