'02 JEEP Liberty Limited

I agree.

-John

responsibility

conditions.Anyway

on

Reply to
Generic

You mean the reply to the private emailed me. And I thought it was gas because I just finished gassing up. I bet an idiot like you would climb out after fliping and sniff what ever was seeping out of the car. I don't know about you moron but I think most would agree that I did the right thing in jumping out and getting the hell away. And so after this messege you will still be here typing away with no life and I will go to get my settlement and buy oh my! Hey Bill how many JEEPs you think I can buy with like $700,000 or should I hold out? UGH! Just cant make up my mind. Anyways you can just go on typeing and reading till your cross eyed. And hey i am not even gonna repeat what you sent me in youe private email to me. I will say this though. Its not my fault that your mom used to watch while you dad pluged up your cylinder. I can understand why you would be such a hater after something like that.

--HM

Reply to
TechCityPC.com

And so after this messege you will

There is a loveley quaint english term that's the most appropriate response - BOLLOCKS!!

"bollocks (also ballocks)

. plural noun Brit. vulgar slang 1 the testicles. 2 treated as sing. nonsense; rubbish"

Reply to
AK

We haven't had a pathetic troll like this since Joshie Nelson.

Harold, you don't need to repeat the message I mistakenly sent to you, because the contents of that message was also posted to this forum, and I admitted in this group that sending it to you was an error by hitting the wrong reply button, which I have subsequently fixed. Admitting when you are wrong must be an alien concept for you. Message is below.

Wow, for someone who can only type with his thumbs you sure are busy. Or is it just that you are typing with one hand while performing acts of self-gratification with the other?

consider yourself plonked.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Matt Macchiarolo" Newsgroups: rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys Sent: Monday, October 18, 2004 12:15 PM Subject: Re: '02 JEEP Liberty Limited

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Or as we say in the States, "Bullshit."

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

so while moving at highway speeds, you created your own personal oil slick, that affected no one else on the road... but acused loss of control in rather tame conditions..

perhaps its just the way you tell the story, but something just sounds funky here.

listen, after punching holes through the oil pan with a rod, due to some bad detonation, or having differential pins (in a front mounted tranny) break at autocross events, siezing up gears and breaking a casing in half, (thank goodness for scatter shields) dumping quite a few quarts of redline out... and various other cars leaking lots of various other fluids... yes, even around the tire area... i find this explanation hard to swallow given the speeds you were travelling at...

and did the fluid dynamics expert CSI watching "kid" at the insurance company REALLY offer that up as the explanation? your own personal little oil slick?

don't tell me there are any soft lines or hoses that can flop around leading to the tranny.. i wouldn't buy that one... i'm sure something could have broken, and leaked/sprayed, etc... but i've had the entire under part of some of my cars and trucks coated with you name it fluid/oil and its extremely hard to accept a personal travelling oil slick at 50+mph as a valid excuse for this.

BTW what did the police report say? a flipped vehicle on a highway - there WAS one. While they rarely check tire mark lengths anymore, if this was in nyc metro or surrounding area, i know for a fact fluids on the ground are noted along the path of the accident as well as glass debris, any applicable construction debris, etc... but they defintiely and specifically check for various fluids (water included) along the entire incident path when they have to close lanes, etc. i am sure this is the norm in other municipalities as well.

that much fluid on the ground along the slide path would have been noted.. and a flip like this would certainly have a police report attached to it, as well as having had a lane or 2 closed...

if this accident happened.. hope you heal well.. glad you're ok... but i gotta tell you something isn't meshing.. there seems to be a huge chunk missing from this story, OR its indeed a troll for attention. something is defintiely fishy...

i also disagree with the notion that the henry hudson is used by owners of high performance vehicles to test their limits.. the hairpin section you refer to is far too uneven and pitted with potholes... Have you ever taken a purpose built sports car on it, rather than your jgc, scaring other drivers as you take those corners?

you wrote "If you know what your doing and how to do it you can take a heavy JGCL through there at up to 65 mph making the other drivers freak out, because they think you are going to crack up at any time. My ZJ could take those curves like a Mazda!"

Reply to
Goat Crapp

I quite like "pish" myself.

sounds ruder than it actually is, which is always useful !

Dave Milne

Nice one!

Reply to
AK