2001 Cherokee Sport rotors

I have a 2001 Cherokee with 50,000 miles that is in need of rotors? I've read this is a common problem with Cherokee, don't really like that. But is there a source besides the dealer for these rotors and what rotors would you recommend to get the maximum mileage on them? Thanks, Benjamin May snipped-for-privacy@cs.com

Reply to
Bmay333865

I put a Stainless Steel Brakes "Short Stop" kit on my '95 XJ Sport. It made a real difference in the braking performance. So far, the pads seem to be lasting much longer than the stock pads, too. I purchased the kit on sale from Truck Performance:

You could also browse the SSB site:
Of course, you can create your own kit at a parts store, too.

Peery Forbis snipped-for-privacy@att.net

Forbis