2001 Cherokee Sport

I just acquired a 2001 Jeep Cherokee Sport for my mom who is living with us. Can anyone tell me what the letter designation is for this body style? I never owned a Cherokee before so never did any research on them. I will probably be my Mom's mechanic for this one to keep it in good order.

Thanks Scott

91YJ
Reply to
reconair

There's two good sources of Cherokee information.

the Cherokee forum.The former is more technical. JoBo

Reply to
Jo Bo

Reply to
PhilipG

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Good vehicle! AFAIK, all these are XJ's.

Paul B.

01 XJ Limited
PLB49

Jeep Cherokee is the XJ

Kevin in Iowa

99XJ
Kevin in Iowa

XJ

Reply to
Mark12211

Thanks all.

Reply to
reconair

Since there just aren't enough replies to this...

Cherokees are XJs.

;-)

Eric

99 TJ SE