2004 Jeep Wrangler factory shop manual

Quick question... is it worth $90 USD? Used, but in good condition. All pages intact just some ware and tear on the cover.

Reply to
Frank_v7.0

FWIW I didn't pay that new ....

Dave

Reply to
Dave Milne

Any still available at that price?

Reply to
Frank_v7.0

I'm pretty sure you could get in new from Jeep for a 2004. In any case, the $90 cost will be recovered the first or second time you repair something you wouldn't have attempted otherwise.

Reply to
nrs

Or you could download the pdf from any of a number of web sites of dubious legality. Just a thought.

Cheers,

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

Dave you paid in Pounds Sterling. They are worth maybe ten dollars or five Euros each. :)

Cheers,

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

The guy took $80 and I'm happy with the deal. Now I can burn that POS Haynes "One Size Fits All" manual :-)

Reply to
Frank_v7.0