cherokee maintenance guide

Hi, Just bought a 95 Cherokee Country in what appears to be very nice shape

135,000 miles. Got it from a wholesaler - ni vehicle history. Does anyone know where I can find a maintenance schedule as well as anything that I should check immediately? It will be a driver. Thanks, David
Reply to
D&LBusch

Buy the factory service manual - its a bit expensive, but it is definitely worth it.

Dave Milne, Scotland.

Reply to
Dave Milne

Since you do not know where it is at, change all fluids in it now (tranny, Tcase, axles, engine, coolant) to get you back to square one why you decide how to maintain it in future.

----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Reply to
SnoMan

There's a French site with a PDF of the service manual. Maybe Bill will post the link.

Cheers,

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

Absolutely. Then go to

and go to the For Owners links and pick up an owners manual and a factory service manual. Even if you never touch the thing yourself, that FSM will pay for itself many times over. Both are also available at
which is the tech pubs site for chrysler.

You can also get a factory build sheet from any dealer or

owners links. Will tell you everything that was on it when it left the factory.

Then hit this group again and get links to a few of the better online forums.

Reply to
Lon Stowell