'86 Comanche, info?

V6 4 speed, some rust, no radio..otherwise its fine!

Owners manual source, roll-bar source, opinions and comments appreciated.

Reply to
FnGG

L.W.(ßill)

IMO i dont think the 2.8 v6 is too bade I have two of them one stock and one that with a good rebuild and 50 k it still moves good I have heard alot about the 160 HP 3.4 direct install !!!!!

dose that have a full frame and if so will it fit my XJ with some light mods?

Reply to
Rich