93 ZJ rear seat belt REMOVAL, Help

Ok the new puppy decided to get mad while he was sitting in the wifey's ZJ for a short time. Anyone have ideas or pdf copy of the fsm with the details on how to go about removing the rear sholder belt (left rear belt)???

Anyone know the size of bolts that I'll need to remove them?

Thanks

Snow...

Reply to
Snow

:) I just might.

Just a sec and let me go see what fits.

Reply to
DougW

T-50, both upper and lower bolts. Getting the plastic off is more of a pain but I think it can be done without taking the whole side out. Just watch the edges they tend to be a bit sharp.

Reply to
DougW

Thanks Doug, knew someone here would have the answers.

The wreckers is have a parts day in a few weeks so I plan on picking one up there, hopefully I can get a gray colored one buy anything will do.

The pup won't be too happy in the wife ZJ from now on, I re-installed the dog cage we had for our XJ for the other dog.

Cheers. Thanks again

Snow....

Reply to
Snow

no problem.

May as well remove the old one, or at least get down to the mounting points just to make sure they didn't stick in a different bolt on the spool side.

Reply to
DougW

Standard Auto Wreckers by any chance?

Reply to