95 jeep grand cherokee

Can anybody tell me the torque requirements on the harmonic balancer?

Reply to
jimbo7

according to Haynes, vibration damper center bolt, lubricated, 80 ft/lbs, I6 engine Vibration damper-to-crankshaft bolt, 135ft/lbs, V8

cal

Reply to
Cal

jimbo7 did pass the time by typing:

  1. Watch the keyway and make sure the shaft is clean. Also put a bit of motor oil on the shaft prior to pressing it on. Makes things go easier.

DougW