Latest threads in Jeep and Willys (new and old)show only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

HELP! 88 wrangler problems
i have an 88 wrangler yj with a 4.2 straight 6. it seems to be getting really hot under the hood. i noticed smoke coming out of the air filter so i took the top off. on the side closest to the...
3
3

Transfer Case Issue's
I Went to sell my long loved jeep today and seemed to have it in the bag, that is until i went to throw it in 4 wheel. The jeep clunks when i try to engage in 4 wheel or 4 low. The noise seems to come...
8
8

OT sort of. Don't trust the GPS!
Don't trust the gps lest you've got wheelin' buddies! Pete
6
6

Chrome rim cleaning
I have some really nice chrome rims on my Jeep. Long story short, a dog peed on one of my rims and now it's corroded/rusted where he peed. I can't polish it out with normal cleaner. Any suggestions?...
16
16

4.0L header
Guys, What are your thoughts on this header for my 00 XJ 4.0L? For $155, it looks too good to be true. Carl
4
4

Ping DougW Gasket under the 4.0 ZJ throttle body?
Is there a gasket under the throttle body that I would want to go buy before taking the thing off for cleaning? The dealer being a few miles away and the temperature in the 90's and all. Or does it...
4
4

Wipers always on
Anybody have this problem before? I cannot turn off the wipers on my 97 Wrangler. I can switch between the hi and low settings but when the switch is set to off they just keep going. I can't decide if...
3
3

Want to buy my first Jeep Wrangler.
Hello Everybody, I'm looking to purchase my first Jeep Wrangler. Don't want to get anything too fancy, or too tricked up. My wife and I will use it for hiking and camping trips, and for driving on...
6
6

Aftermarket bumpers and winches - compatability?
I've got a '99 TJ Sport with an 8000lb Champion winch on the front mounted into the stock tow hook holes. Will the double-tube hoop bumpers fit with the winch on (such as the Smitty Bilt ones)? Any I...
1
1

Climate control panel overheating
I've searched the group and can't find a thread for this particular problem. I have a 1991 Cherokee Lorado. Recently, the heater blower switch heated up and melted the plastic wire loom. The switch...
3
3

gearing change for a CJ2A
Some years back I had a '47 CJ2A, and am currently considering getting another (a '48). My recollection is that the stock gearing was somewhere around 5.13 or so, and I'm wondering whether it's...
7
7

range rover classic breaking all parts for sale
We are currently breaking a range rover classic vogue se 3.9 1993, all parts available. Please email or ring 01332 386507 or 07763 403864. Many thanks, Ian.
2
2

93 Cherokee run 15 min then dies
My dad has a 93 Cherokee Sport 4.0 L, 135K in good condition. We are both Jeep owners. His Jeep started dying after about 15 minutes of running. The ignition turns on, all power to everything, the...
6
6

Instrument panel lights not working
Just bought an '03 Wrangler and drove the 1000 mile journey home with no instrument panel lights (Headlights, tail lights, gauges and warning lights all work fine). After googling the issue, I...
3
3

Widow wipes
Does any one know how to reeplace the window wipes (lower window seals) on a Grand Wagoneer? Do I need any special tools?